|Job Title||Application Engineer - Senior|
|Location||CAN - ON - Mississauga|
CAN - BC - Richmond Services
CAN - ON - Ottawa Services
CAN - ON - Cambridge Services
CAN - ON - London Services
CAN - QC - Pointe Claire Services
CAN - AB - Calgary
CAN - AB - Edmonton
|Job Responsibilities||About Schneider Electric
As a global specialist in ene:rgy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in Utilities & Infrastructures, Industries & Machine Manufacturers, Non-residential Buildings, Data Centres & Networks and in Residential. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group's 130,000 plus employees achieved sales of 22.4 Billion Euros in 2011, through an active commitment to help individuals and organizations make the most of their energy. www.schneider-electric.com
About Schneider Electric:
As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in energy and infrastructure, industrial processes, building automation, and data centers/networks, as well as a broad presence in residential applications. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, and efficient, the company's 110,000 plus employees achieved sales of 20 billion euros in 2010, through an active commitment to help individuals and organizations "Make the most of their energy".
A consultant role for a plant-wide electrical Installation assessment (MP4 offer) to define an Improvement and risk management program for global / national industrial plants. You will perform Power System Network analysis and executes MP4 projects and promote business growth. Perform training / audit future MP4 consultants in worldwide Schneider Electric locations or at global customer sites.
• Responsible for MP4 order delivery by analyzing customer installed base data, risk, reliability, equipment condition and maintenance data at customer site
• Execute MP4 offer as a plant-wide consultant with expertise in equipment and installed base life cycle management
• Lead MP4 audit of Customer processes during Kick off and analyze network architecture, condition of the equipment.
• Analyze costs structure of potential production loss and identifies investment plan and savings
• Lead a team to meet customer commitment during delivery and ensures long term relationship with customer
• Provide leadership, coaching, technical direction and quality control for the team and assigned projects
• Proactively define scope, schedule, cost, and quality of a project throughout project execution.
• Interpret, apply, and educate others in applicable industry standards, and regulatory codes and regulations.
• Work with Sales team to qualify customer needs, and present potential power system analysis solutions.
• Achieve Customer Satisfaction by maintaining customer delivery dates per plan and execution communication, Job allocation and projects execution support and ensure long term relationship with customer
• Ensure the safe execution of projects within budget and on time.
• Stay current with regulations, industry standards, and other applicable technologies
• Ensure process models and computer tools/systems are used to assist in analysis.
• supports the Sales team in the MP4 offer presentation, methodology, competencies promotion
• Prepare proposals for various customer RFQ's
• Ensure training of the consultants worldwide by executing MP4 at customer site and coaching the trainees
• Theoretical electrical architecture and network expertise, knowledge about safety, power system analysis and protection of network
• Ability to design electrical layout diagrams, and to understand process sustaining electrical network, calculate short-circuit values and to verify coordination of protection units, propose architecture modernization
• Minimum of 8 -10 years of cumulative experience in projects engineering and power engineering studies
• Engineering experience in a Consulting Engineering firm would be a strong asset
• Experience with project engineering proposals, project development, customer presentations
• Theoretical electrical product application knowledge, protection knowledge , and to understand plant /Facility process
• Master's degree in electrical engineering would be an asset
• Project management certification would be an asset
• Excellent attitude toward providing system solutions to customer problems
• Proven skills in written and oral communication of technical topics
• Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, electrical system analysis software experience preferred
• Willing to travel in Canada and International travel
• Registered Professional Engineer in a Canadian province
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it's like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching pension, training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let's make the most of your energy.
|We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.|
|This job is no longer active. Please try your job search again|
|Want to create a job search agent?|
|Clear Cart||Check out & Submit Resume|
|Redisplay Results Search Again|