|Job Title||Sales Operations Planning Manager|
|Location||CAN - ON - Mississauga|
|Job Responsibilities||About Schneider Electric
As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in Utilities & Infrastructures, Industries & Machine Manufacturers, Non-residential Buildings, Data Centres & Networks and in Residential. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group's 130,000 plus employees achieved sales of 22.4 billion euros in 2011, through an active commitment to help individuals and organizations make the most of their energy. www.schneider-electric.com
Working with Finance, Sales & Marketing this role will help translate commercial business plans and forecasts into an acceptable shipment demand forecast by product line code that will define the Canadian ship demand quarterly in dollars on all GSC facilities in scope. This role is responsible to coordinate with all responsible parties to develop, institute, monitor and ensure execution of the forecasts; working directly with GSC to ensure capacity and inventory have been established to support the forecasted demand.
This role will be directly responsible to help deliver business results by holding all parties accountable to the forecasted demand, its accuracy and take action when the planning process is not adhered to or not delivering results. Ideally this role is the liaison between all related functions and becomes the voice of the customer and the voice of the business. Performance indicators for the success of this role are, Forecast accuracy, On-Time Delivery, Backlog Management, Lead-Time, Organic Sales Growth and Delivery Customer Satisfaction.
* Define, document and proceduralize the demand forecast rules and methodology with commercial functions and Global Supply Chain (GSC).
* Participate in and help lead development of the demand forecast and gain buy in of commercial functions and GSC.
* Coordinate with GSC planning, Inventory Management, Scheduling ensuring inclusion and execution of Canada's demand forecast.
* Working with the commercial organization verify that their key assumptions related to market trends, seasonality, promotions, product obsolescence or introductions are validated, realistic, unbiased and applied to the forecasted demand.
* Support and encourage use Bridge Front Office pipeline tool to capture pipeline for all business units.
* Support, train all parties as it relates to interpretation or responsibilities related to the demand forecast.
* Participate in Capacity Optimization meetings in support of the demand forecast.
* Review on-time delivery/lead-time performance and hold plants accountable to deliver on performance targets leading to customer satisfaction.
* Support attainment of sales growth targets through effective management of the demand forecast and
management of the backlog. Working with Customer Operations ensure the backlog is measured; both scheduled & unscheduled and drive the age/volume of backlog down to optimum levels.
* Perform monthly or adhoc reporting to track progress and address any shortfalls in performance.
* Stay aligned with and participates in the Collaborative Sales Forecast (CSF) and Sales, Inventory & Operation Planning (SIOP).
* 5 - 10 years of related experience
* Deep understanding of supply chain operations, inventory management, plant operations
* Strong analytical skills
* Experience with SIOP - Sales Inventory Operations Planning
* Ability to work cross functionally at all levels of the organization
* Ability to take forecast from marketing and translate to production and capacity plan
|We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.|
|This job is no longer active. Please try your job search again|
|Want to create a job search agent?|
|Clear Cart||Check out & Submit Resume|
|Redisplay Results Search Again|