|Job Title||Customer Project Quality Manager|
|Location||CAN - ON - Mississauga|
|Job Responsibilities||About Schneider Electric
As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in Utilities & Infrastructures, Industries & Machine Manufacturers, Non-residential Buildings, Data Centres & Networks and in Residential. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group's 130,000 plus employees achieved sales of 22.4 billion euros in 2011, through an active commitment to help individuals and organizations make the most of their energy. www.schneider-electric.com
It is an exciting time to join Schneider Electric. We are the global specialist in energy management, and offer integrated solutions to make energy safer, more reliable, efficient and productive. Our 120,000 employees in 102 countries help individuals & organizations make the most of their energy. Our commitment to customers, respect for people, performance obsession, team spirit and risk taking - and care for the environment - are shared by our teams all over the world. From national initiatives with Habitat for Humanity and The United Way, to getting involved with charities and organizations around specific Schneider Electric locations, we are committed to making our communities a better place to live and work.
At Schneider Electric, career growth possibilities are extensive. Schneider Electric Canada belongs to the North American Division, one of four geographic divisions of Schneider Electric, which is globally headquartered in Paris, France. We pride ourselves on being extremely diverse, both culturally and technically.
This position is responsible for Quality Management System implementation and Continuous Improvement Projects within Services Organization to support Customer Satisfaction and Quality.
1. Implement Quality Management System as per ISO 9001:2008 standard requirements
2. Use of Continuous Improvement tools and methods (6S, Lean)
3. Work collaboratively with related functions to ensure all methods/processes deliver the expected benefit to customers and business bottom line.
4. Coordinate the implementation of agreed changes and monitor to ensure they are robust and sustainable.
5. Coach the teams to ensure that the organization is a highly motivated and competent and lives the quality and process improvement culture.
Key Skills for success in this role:
• Understanding of business processes
• ISO 9001:2008 standard knowledge
• Experience with Internal, External and Supplier Audits
• Ability to develop, implement and sustain processes
• 6S Black Belt certification
• Excellent capacity to listen;
• Excellent analytical and technical skills;
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, as well as negotiation and influencing skills in a multicultural environment;
• Able to work with minimum supervision
• Speaking French is an asset
• Travel across Canada up to 20%
Bachelor's Degree required.
Minimum of 10 years of Quality Management System Implementation experience.
Strong Leadership skills are essential.
|We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.|
|Submit Resume | Add Job to Cart | Send this job to a friend|
|If you don't have a resume, click here to use our resume builder.|
|Want to create a job search agent?|
|Clear Cart||Check out & Submit Resume|
|Redisplay Results Search Again|