|Job Title||Quality Director|
|Location||CAN - ON - Kanata|
|Job Responsibilities||About Schneider Electric
As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in Utilities & Infrastructures, Industries & Machine Manufacturers, Non-residential Buildings, Data Centres & Networks and in Residential. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group's 130,000 plus employees achieved sales of 22.4 billion euros in 2011, through an active commitment to help individuals and organizations make the most of their energy. www.schneider-electric.com
Responsible for Piloting the Quality Control and Quality Assurance areas of the company at a Country / Regional level, defining adequate procedures and controlling the processes, in order to assure that the products / components that have been produced, meet all the specifications, with the goal of maximizing clients total satisfaction.
Corporate Quality Director
Define Quality Objectives
- Identifies and proposes objectives for the most relevant quality indicators, focusing on customer satisfaction and complying with the Schneider Electric strategy
Develops Quality Plan
- Prepares the Quality plan based on Telemetry & Remote SCADA Solutions areas for improvement
- Manages the development of new action plans to attain the objectives set within the framework of the areas for improvement.
Manages the Quality Management System
- Describes and documents Telemetry & Remote SCADA Solutions quality management system, in accordance with Schneider Electric reference models
- Ensure the core processes of TRSS' is described
- Set up the quality measurement system
- Develops scheduled or exceptional corrective action plans
- Deployment of Six Sigma methods across Telemetry & Remote SCADA Solutions- Decrease variability of most critical processes regarding non quality and customer dissatisfaction.
- Gather and analyze the results obtained and performance measurements of critical processes to verity thy meet the defined objected and expected savings
- Adjust actions launched if results obtained are not in line with forecasts or are not sufficient to restore customer satisfactions.
- Communicate information with managers within Telemetry & Remote SCADA Solutions on the quality results obtained, problems encountered, and their resolutions
- Informs quality functions through quality reporting and other means of communication to the Quality network.
Assists management in determining the quality knowledge and skills needed for persons working in TRSS' quality field.
Identify and deploy best practices applicable in TRSS by using the Quality Network
Actively participates in the work of the Schneider Electric Quality Network and organizes a quality network in Telemetry & Remote SCADA Solution.
|We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.|
|This job is no longer active. Please try your job search again|
|Want to create a job search agent?|
|Clear Cart||Check out & Submit Resume|
|Redisplay Results Search Again|