|Job Title||Manufacturing Supply Chain Manager|
|Location||CAN - BC - Victoria|
|Job Responsibilities||Join Schneider Electric and power your career! Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
The Supply Chain Manager will lead a team of supply chain and materials management professionals charged with the definition, management and execution of the company's total supply chain strategy. This person will have a proven record of supply chain achievement and in the application of purchasing and materials management best practice. Excellent interpersonal skills are required together with a proven ability to lead, motivate & manage people in a dynamic environment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities include inventory control, supplier management, sourcing & demand management, cost control and supplier quality initiatives on both a tactical and strategic basis. This role will interface extensively with external and internal stakeholders to ensure seamless coordination and hand off between all contributors to the supply chain function.
Lead, develop and optimise the supply chain management team (including Buyers, Planners)
Manage supply chain from NPI through final shipment to ensure compliance to specification, quality requirements, delivery commitments and commercial terms
Inventory management to minimise excess material and maximise order fulfilment
Design and implement cost saving measures such as QVE, VMI, and LTAs
Lead Supplier Quality initiatives to ensure health, responsiveness, and capability of supply chain
Work with warehouse operations to ensure lean material flow (including receiving, receiving inspection, stockroom, kitting, KanBan, production support, and shipping)
Drive effective and timely communication between upstream and downstream stakeholders to ensure optimal supply chain performance, agility and flexibility
Proactively seek out and champion opportunities for improvement and innovation within the supply chain and in the relationships between the supply chain and other business functions
• Engineering, science or business related degree - preferably in procurement/materials management.
• Minimum of 10 years experience in progressive supply chain management, purchasing or materials management roles with at least 5 years direct experience in a supply chain management leadership position in a manufacturing environment.
• Self motivated with strong organizational and leadership skills and strict attention to detail.
• Fluent in English, effective communicator and competent presenter.
• Ability to set clear goals, manage issues and escalate when necessary to achieve results.
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment and under tight deadlines.
• Ability and desire to develop beyond this role as business requirements dictate.
• Ability to read and understand technical specifications and drawings.
• Proficient in all MS Office applications with a heavy emphasis on MS Excel.
• Experienced in use of MRP Systems, Pointman preferred
|We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.|
|This job is no longer active. Please try your job search again|
|Want to create a job search agent?|
|Clear Cart||Check out & Submit Resume|
|Redisplay Results Search Again|