|Job Title||Contract Manager|
|Location||CAN - ON - Mississauga|
|Job Responsibilities||Join Schneider Electric and power your career! Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
The Projects and Execution Center has an opportunity for a Contract Manager in our Mississauga, ON facility. This position is responsible for establishment, administration and maintenance of all contracts and subcontracts and the associated master files. This individual will provide support to the Program Manager, Project Managers, Project Tender Managers, as well as members of various internal teams.
• Review all project contracts to determine Schneider Electric North America obligations, liabilities and risks. Highlight risks and document suggested changes and clarifications for appropriate Managerial review
• Correspond with contracting company as appropriate to request necessary changes and modifications to meet Schneider Electric North America requirements. Assists in negotiations concerning changes
• Reviews and insures that final contract meets all Schneider Electric North America requests for changes or indicates deviations from such requirements
• Tracks contracts to ensure executed copies are completed and filed in the appropriate job files
• Works with the Legal department to prepare subcontractor Master Agreements, sub-contracts and work orders based upon information provided by Project Managers
• Verifies information required to issue subcontract documents
• Issue subcontracts and track them to final execution to ensure completed records are provided for respective job files
• Performs routine invoice analysis, determines appropriate approach, and gathers information to ensure compliance to contract terms
• Provide appropriate correspondence with regards to contractual matters to both customers and subcontractors
• Provide various administrative roles within the project teams
• Reviews, interprets, and insures compliance on government contracts
• Other duties may be assigned
The ideal candidate will have advanced knowledge of terms and conditions of contracts and subcontracts, intermediate knowledge of general accounting procedures and insurance requirements and practices, as well as knowledge of government contracting requirements and practices. Demonstrated knowledge of financial concepts and terms related to revenue, cost, gross margin and cash management. The ability to accurately describe complex situations, develop appropriate wording or language to satisfy legal or contractual requirements, listen effectively, and solicit input from others.
Bachelors degree preferred, or equivalent experience. Must have experience in project management and a minimum of 3-5 years professional experience focused in contract administration or project controlling. Contract Management Certification preferred. The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be proactive, have the ability to multi task, work in a fast paced team environment and have time management skills. In addition, a good working knowledge of computer operating systems, specifically Windows. Standard business application software experience to include: MS Office, MS Excel, MS Access and MS Project.
|We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.|
|This job is no longer active. Please try your job search again|
|Want to create a job search agent?|
|Clear Cart||Check out & Submit Resume|
|Redisplay Results Search Again|