|Divison||Schneider Electric Canada Energy|
|Job Title||Sales Specialist/ Estimator/ Quotation Specialist|
|Location||CAN - AB - Calgary|
CAN - AB - Edmonton Services
|Job Responsibilities||Join Schneider Electric and power your career! Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
This individual will play a proactive role in supporting all estimation, quotation and project hand off requirements for Services and Projects locations. The role will:
• Ensure accurate, efficient and concise estimates for customers and core sales. Will ensure all required hours are accounted for including project management, job prep, travel and expenses.
• Enter opportunities in accordance with process guidelines
• Assist in the management of customer accounts; information, contacts address etc.
• Secure appropriate and accurate estimates from internal groups (CATS, PMO, Solution Center, CLP etc), contractors and suppliers. Ensure estimates are entered in RPM to execute efficient order entry.
• Collaborate with execution team in the formulation of project hours and requirements.
• Ensure professional quotations are generated, and delivered to customers in a timely manner.
• Enter data into RPM and consistently update status of opportunities and quotations. Task SSRs as required for quotation updates.
• Routinely follow up on quotations and update RPM appropriately.
• Build a data base of routine project estimates, quotation templates and technical supporting documentation.
• Proficient in Q2C to generate standard product costs and BOMs.
• Provide efficient and concise support to core sales with estimations and quotations of service portions on RFQs.
• Act as a consistent internal technical contact for field service personnel for documentation, troubleshooting and emergency material and resource acquisition.
• Work with SSR's to complete quote and tender documents as required.
• Verify all POs for accuracy; terms, scope, timing etc prior to launching as an order.
• Enters order into RPM, and provides job launch documentation and or hand off meeting.
• Verify contact information at job hand off of accurate survey contact info.
Position requires an individual with electrical knowledge and experience. Individual must be computer proficient and familiar with standard operating systems including Microsoft Office, Lotus notes and Excel. Must have experience in estimating projects based from RFQs, tenders and verbal communication. Must be able to define scope, and draw on required resources to determine best pricing. Must be able to formulate best competitive pricing based on the market.
|We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.|
|Submit Resume | Add Job to Cart | Send this job to a friend|
|If you don't have a resume, click here to use our resume builder.|
|Want to create a job search agent?|
|Clear Cart||Check out & Submit Resume|
|Redisplay Results Search Again|