|| E-mail this position|
|Job Requisition #:||AF13854|
|Location:||Minnetonka - MN - USA
|Our teams produce game-changing ideas and life-changing results. A career at St. Jude Medical puts you on the leading edge of medical technology, working for a company driven by its entrepreneurial culture and its passion for quality. Isn't this the kind of change you would like in your life? We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We currently have this position open at our Atrial Fibrillation Division.|
|We are seeking an experienced, high caliber, Senior Manufacturing Engineering Technician to join our Manufacturing Engineering (ME) team based in Minnetonka. This role will provide engineering technician support to a variety of projects led by Manufacturing Engineers in the ME group. This is a 1st shift, Monday-Friday opportunity with the flexibility to work overtime as needed.
Impact this role will have within the AF division:
• Participate in cross-functional teams to identify, analyze, and implement manufacturing improvements (e.g., processes, yields, and productivity).
• Modify existing and design new tooling, fixtures and equipment to support departmental projects.
• Develop and execute engineering builds to support process characterization and qualification studies via the completion of process and equipment IQ, OQ and PQ tasks.
• Assist in writing technical reports by capturing experimental results, performing design of experiments (DOE), demonstrating technical writing skills and manufacturing documentation.
• Summarize, analyze, and provide recommendations from test results.
• Two year technical degree.
• 7+ years of medical device industry experience.
• Experience in GMP, ISO, and FDA controlled environments as demonstrated by experience in catheter assembly, equipment qualifications, and performing machine/ process set-ups.
• Proficient computer, data analysis and report writing skills.
• Experience in tooling and equipment design.
• Experience with MS Windows, MS Office, and MS Project.
• Intermediate experience working with Wildfire 4.0 or 5.0, Creo Elements/Pro (Pro/Engineer), Solidworks.
• Understanding of American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and American Standards Mecahnical Engineers (ASME) and geometric dimension and tolerancing (GD&T) documentation standards.
• Working knowledge of Windchill (PDM).
• Working knowledge of statistical techniques, failure mode and effects analysis (FMEA), lean manufacturing and test method validations.
• Polished communicator- written documentation and oral presentations/ discussions/ meetings.
• Excellent reputation for building relationships across various levels of an organization.
• Energetic, organized, on-time, and a proven team and individual contributor.
|| E-mail this position|
|Submit Resume or C.V.|