|| E-mail this position|
|Job Requisition #:||NMD3221|
|Location:||Dallas - TX - USA
|Our teams produce game-changing ideas and life-changing results. A career at St. Jude Medical puts you on the leading edge of medical technology, working for a company driven by its entrepreneurial culture and its passion for quality. Isn't this the kind of change you would like in your life? We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We currently have this position open in our Neuromodulation Division:|
|Candidate will have report writing skills and an understanding of Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse best practices. This person will be responsible for working with business units to identify and document reporting needs, design solutions and implement through development of reports and other analytical tools. In addition will assist in maintaining the Business Intelligence environment and provide input to the future direction of the Business Intelligence architecture. This person will demonstrate the ability and desire to own all aspects of Business Intelligence across the division and the ability to clearly communicate these ideas to management.
• Develop solutions to provide information to the business and develop graphical representations of data.
• Understand user needs in business terms.
• Will be subject matter expert (SME) on Business Intelligence capabilities and provide training to end users.
• Plan and schedule all Business Intelligence projects with timelines.
• Provide direction for future Business Intelligence architecture and Best Practice implementation
• 4 + years SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) or comparable Business Intelligence reporting tool
• 2 + years SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
• 2 + years SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
• 2 + years Multidimensional expressions (MDX)
• 2 + years Structured Query Language (SQL)
• 2 + years Sharepoint
• Strong data presentation skills (i.e. dashboards, scorecards, graphical representations)
• Experience with SQL Server 2008
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business or related field or equivalent experience
Prefer Knowledge of
• Data Warehouse Best Practices
• Business Intelligence
• Experience with SAP data structures and BEX reporting
• Business Objects XI r3
• Crystal Reports 2008
• Focus on meeting timeline commitments.
• Demonstrate the ability to manage multiple tasks, projects and issues.
• Be self starter, self motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
• Demonstrate the ability to interact with technical and non-technical users.
• Demonstrate good verbal and written Communication skills
• Understanding of basic business principals
|| E-mail this position|
|Submit Resume or C.V.|