Complete Details for Programmer Analyst
|Job Title||Programmer Analyst|
Location: Calgary, AB
Schneider Electric is a global specialist in energy management. We are passionate about delivering real and innovative solutions in energy management and energy efficiency. We look for individuals driven by a desire to impact the world. We commit to develop our people and make energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green. Visit us online to learn more about a career at Schneider Electric.
Schneider Electric Smart Infrastructure currently has an outstanding opportunity for a motivated individual to assume the role of Programmer Analyst in our Calgary location. This position is entry-level and is typically held by individuals who are recent graduates/ graduating in May 2012 or who have 1-2 years relevant industry experience. This position involves development and configuration of single components of a system under the direction of a more senior analyst/engineer.
- Ensuring the development and functionality of solutions
- Perform solution development activities that include but are not limited to: module analysis, system design, system development, documentation, testing and commissioning related to project work
- Designing and developing of software for individual applications
- Designing and configuring networks and systems
- Participating in providing project documentation, including contractual specifications and user level documentation
- Performing project work on selective project assignments with guidance from senior staff
- 0 to 2 years related post-secondary experience in software/systems development, or programming a solution in C, C++, C#, MS SQL, VB.Net, Java and Perl.
- System Interpretation & Analysis
- System Design
- System Documentation
- Adaptability & flexibility to change
- Self-motivation for learning
- Results orientated
- Independence and decision making
- Strong analytical ability
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Able to manage multiple priorities
- Troubleshooting skills.
- A Bachelor’s in Engineering; preferably Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a Computer Science degree.
We offer these excellent rewards and benefits as part of our total compensation:
- Summer day off program
- RRSP company matching program
- Supplemental unemployment benefits
- Employer paid health & dental coverage
- Training and development
- Flexible health & wellness spending account
- Onsite gym
- Employee recognition award program
- Employee assistance program
- Employee transportation allowance
- Financial planning (administered through a third party provider)
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it’s like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric every employee has the power to take control over his or her career and to draw motivation from our shared talent mindset. Our comprehensive Total Employee Experience offer enables employees to manage their professional development and prepare for the next step in their career. This offer includes: a competitive health and wellness package, retirement plans, World Employee Share Ownership Plan, mentoring, internal and international mobility, technical, functional, individual and managerial development, and much more. Join Schneider Electric. Make the most of your energy.
About Schneider Electric
As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions to make energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green across multiple market segments. The Group has leadership positions in energy and infrastructure, industrial processes, building automation, and data centres/networks, as well as a broad presence in residential applications. With 22.4 billion euros sales in 2011, the company's 130,000+ employees are committed to help individuals and organizations “Make the most of their energy.”
Submit Your Resume Online
Send this job to a friend
|We value diversity of culture, professions and experience and are an equal opportunity employer.|
|Redisplay Results Search Again|