Complete Details for Manager Strategy and Innovation
|Job Title||Manager Strategy and Innovation|
Manager Strategy and Innovation
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Schneider Electric is a global specialist in energy management. We are passionate about delivering real and innovative solutions in energy management and energy efficiency. We look for individuals driven by a desire to impact the world. We commit to develop our people and make energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green. Visit us online to learn more about a career at Schneider Electric.
Schneider Electric Smart Infrastructure has an outstanding opportunity for a passionate/motivated individual to assume the role of Manager Strategy and Innovation in our Minneapolis, MN location. The candidate will work for the Strategy & Innovation (S&I) group of Schneider Electric. This group is responsible for overseeing the development of the corporate business strategy and the execution of key strategic initiatives. The S&I team is actively involved in coordinating and developing plans to drive the company’s growth and evaluating strategic business and performance goals.
- Work directly with S&I leadership on a variety of strategy and business development projects to advance Schneider Electric corporate strategy.
- Work with the broader Schneider Electric business segment leadership on major growth initiatives and potential acquisitions and divestitures.
- Provide strategic thought leadership and drive business case analysis for both core and growth business units.
- Support the strategic planning process, including building partnerships with key stakeholders to foster healthy strategic dialogue, accountability, and overall alignment of the strategic agenda.
- Develop data-driven insights for delivery to an executive level audience
- Research, analyze and recommend courses of action that directly contribute to project outcomes
- Analyze industry trends, competitive threats, expansion opportunities and internal performance
- Work effectively in a team environment, both within the S&I team and with business segments
- MBA from a top tier graduate business school strongly preferred.
- 2-5+ years of total work experience.
- 1-3+ years of post-MBA strategy consulting experience highly preferred
- Prior experience working in a consulting/strategy role in the technology and/or infrastructure industries.
- Experience working on strategic plans related to new growth initiatives, operations and sales
- Able to drive the development of business plans for new business initiatives.
- Able to work collaboratively across functions and businesses to engage key stakeholders on strategic initiatives.
- Superior analytical skills, financial modeling, and presentation skill.
- Team player who supports others and leads executives and peers through logical reasoning and relationship development
- International travel as required.
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it’s like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric every employee has the power to take control over his or her career and to draw motivation from our shared talent mindset. Our comprehensive Total Employee Experience offer enables employees to manage their professional development and prepare for the next step in their career. This offer includes: a competitive health and wellness package, retirement plans, World Employee Share Ownership Plan, mentoring, internal and international mobility, technical, functional, individual and managerial development, and much more. Join Schneider Electric. Make the most of your energy.
About Schneider Electric
As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions to make energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green across multiple market segments. The Group has leadership positions in energy and infrastructure, industrial processes, building automation, and data centres/networks, as well as a broad presence in residential applications. With 22.4 billion euros sales in 2011, the company's 130,000+ employees are committed to help individuals and organizations “Make the most of their energy.”
Submit Your Resume Online
Send this job to a friend
|We value diversity of culture, professions and experience and are an equal opportunity employer.|
|Redisplay Results Search Again|