Complete Details for Project Administrator
|Job Title||Project Administrator|
Location: Calgary, AB
Schneider Electric is a global specialist in energy management. We are passionate about delivering real and innovative solutions in energy management and energy efficiency. We look for individuals driven by a desire to impact the world. We commit to develop our people and make energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green. Visit us online to learn more about a career at Schneider Electric.
Schneider Electric Smart Infrastructure has an outstanding opportunity for an experienced and motivated individual to assume the role of Project Administrator in our Calgary, AB location. This position is a junior or intermediate level and held by individuals who have 0 – 3 years’ experience in office administration and customer service.
The Project Administrator provides overall support in project delivery on all department projects. This key role ensures consistency across practices and processes related to effective project delivery. This position provides assistance to the Director and other members of the business unit, as required.
- Provide support to Project Managers on project delivery financials (i.e. operating costs, collections, warranty, credit insurance, etc.)
- Maintain project related documentation including Projects TNA system, project drive, e-mail database, etc.
- Ensure a high level of customer service when communicating with external clients
- Ensure a high level of customer service when liaising with internal departments (i.e. HR, Sales, Training, Finance)
- Coordinate special events including team building, celebrations, and department specific training
- Set up new projects
- Coordinate employee time and expense tracking including completion of bill backs
- Assist with HR related paperwork, as required
- Assist Project Manager with reports including dashboard, earned value, etc.
- Provide audit documentation, as required
- Maintain organizational charts for business area
- Determine sales tax status prior to issuing first invoice
- General duties as assigned (i.e. setting up meetings, logging IT issues, expense reporting, shipping requests, ad
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a dynamic environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- Adaptable and flexible to change
- Organized and analytical
- High attention to detail
- Intermediate computer skills (Windows, Internet Explorer, file management, etc.)
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Experience with Lotus Notes is an asset
- Experience with databases is an asset
- Diploma in Business Administration or related field, with 1 year experience in a project support environment
- High School Diploma with 2+ years’ experience in a project support environment
Schneider Electric offers excellent rewards and benefits as part of our total compensation:
- Summer half day off program
- RRSP company matching program
- Supplemental unemployment benefits
- Employer paid health & dental coverage
- Training and development
- Flexible health & wellness spending account
- Onsite gym
- Recognition award program
- Employee & family assistance program
- Transportation allowance
- Financial planning
- Employee transportation allowance
- Financial planning (administered through a third party provider)
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it’s like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric every employee has the power to take control over his or her career and to draw motivation from our shared talent mindset. Our comprehensive Total Employee Experience offer enables employees to manage their professional development and prepare for the next step in their career. This offer includes: a competitive health and wellness package, retirement plans, World Employee Share Ownership Plan, mentoring, internal and international mobility, technical, functional, individual and managerial development, and much more. Join Schneider Electric. Make the most of your energy.
About Schneider Electric
As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions to make energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green across multiple market segments. The Group has leadership positions in energy and infrastructure, industrial processes, building automation, and data centres/networks, as well as a broad presence in residential applications. With 22.4 billion euros sales in 2011, the company's 130,000+ employees are committed to help individuals and organizations “Make the most of their energy.”
Submit Your Resume Online
Send this job to a friend
|We value diversity of culture, professions and experience and are an equal opportunity employer.|
|Redisplay Results Search Again|