Complete Details for Senior Systems Analyst
|Job Title||Senior Systems Analyst|
Senior Systems Analyst
Location: Calgary, AB
Schneider Electric is a global specialist in energy management. We are passionate about delivering real and innovative solutions in energy management and energy efficiency. We look for individuals driven by a desire to impact the world. We commit to develop our people and make energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green. Visit us online to learn more about a career at Schneider Electric.
Schneider Electric Smart Infrastructure currently has an outstanding opportunity for an experienced and motivated individual to assume the role of Senior Systems Analyst in our Calgary, AB location.
- Involved in the development and configuration of multiple components of a system
- Depending on project assignments, an individual in this position may participate in the design, development, documentation, testing, deployment and commissioning of a system
- Understanding of the applicable technologies and the industry applications they are used in
- Perform project work according to defined procedures
- Leadership responsibilities may include providing technical guidance to other members of the department
- May be assigned a project role which would involve them in the technical leadership and planning activities of a project
- Working directly with a Customer’s Engineering and Operations staff to produce a solution to meet their requirements
- 5+ years related post-secondary experience in software/systems development, preferably in the SCADA industry, or programming a solution in C, C++
- Experience using Source Control tools preferably Subversion
- Experience with building automated testing scripts will be considered as an asset
- Define requirements and evaluate new possibilities
- Project analysis, design and interface specification documentation
- Adaptability & flexibility to change
- Self-motivation for learning
- Customer orientated
- Results orientated
- Independence and decision making
- Organization and planning skills
- Strong analytical ability
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Able to manage multiple priorities
- A Bachelor’s in Engineering; preferably Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a Computer Science degree.
- Professional Engineer designation or Engineer in training or has a professional desire to obtain Professional Engineer designation.
Schneider Electric offers these excellent rewards and benefits as part of our total compensation:
- Summer day off program
- RRSP company matching program
- Supplemental unemployment benefits
- Employer paid health & dental coverage
- Training and development
- Flexible health & wellness spending account
- Onsite gym
- Employee recognition award program
- Employee assistance program
- Employee transportation allowance
- Financial planning (administered through a third party provider)
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it’s like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric every employee has the power to take control over his or her career and to draw motivation from our shared talent mindset. Our comprehensive Total Employee Experience offer enables employees to manage their professional development and prepare for the next step in their career. This offer includes: a competitive health and wellness package, retirement plans, World Employee Share Ownership Plan, mentoring, internal and international mobility, technical, functional, individual and managerial development, and much more. Join Schneider Electric. Make the most of your energy.
About Schneider Electric
As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions to make energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green across multiple market segments. The Group has leadership positions in energy and infrastructure, industrial processes, building automation, and data centres/networks, as well as a broad presence in residential applications. With 22.4 billion euros sales in 2011, the company's 130,000+ employees are committed to help individuals and organizations “Make the most of their energy.”
Submit Your Resume Online
Send this job to a friend
|We value diversity of culture, professions and experience and are an equal opportunity employer.|
|Redisplay Results Search Again|