Complete Details for Senior Account Manager
|Job Title||Senior Account Manager|
|Job Description||Telvent is a part of Schneider Electric, developing highly advanced enterprise automation control and information management solutions that help manage energy sources and optimize energy supply within a secure and real time environment. To retain or regain their attractiveness and competitiveness and manage their growth in a controlled way, cities need to become smarter: more efficient, more sustainable, and more livable.
To help cities around the world meet these and future challenges, Schneider Electric, and its company Telvent, provide integrated solutions combining state-of-the-art hardware, software, and services in all key areas of a Smart City.
Our innovative, expert solutions are easy to deploy and manage—helping cities to improve efficiencies and operations, meet ambitious environmental goals, and deliver better city services even with strained operational budgets. We tailor our solutions to the unique challenges of each city, and we collaborate with best-in-class partners, especially local ones, to meet cities’ immediate and long-term needs.
Senior Account Manager
Location: Houston, TX
Schneider Electric is a global specialist in energy management. We are passionate about delivering real and innovative solutions in energy management and energy efficiency. We look for individuals driven by a desire to impact the world. We commit to develop our people and make energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green. Visit us online to learn more about a career at Schneider Electric.
Schneider Electric Smart Infrastructure currently has an outstanding opportunity for an experienced and motivated individual to assume the role of Senior Account Manager for its office in Houston, TX. This qualified individual will initiate engagements, lead the sales cycle and sales strategy, leveraging all company resources. This role will build and maintain a sales pipeline necessary to achieve the company’s sales goals.
- To sell SCADA systems and applications to existing and potential customers
- Travel to customer sites to give presentations and demonstrations
- Provide technical presentations and demonstrations to the customer
- Ensure the proposal is received by the customer on time
- Consolidate the costing, pricing and proposal generation
- Provide ongoing customer support/liaison
- To ensure the following is completed by Applications Engineers and the Account Services Administrator:
• table of compliance, technical and commercial
• pricing forms
• costing figures
• pricing figures for each job
• project schedule
• payment milestones
• terms of payment
• estimation of project budget
• handover meeting to Project Engineering
• obtaining subcontractors for specific proposals
- Travel within North America
- Expected to be available after normal business hours
- Bookings and margin targets would be established so that success metrics are easily identified
- Proficient writing skills is a must
- Highly organized, capable of multitasking
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiating skills, dynamic and influential
- Self-motivated and able to work on own
- Able to work in a team-oriented environment
- Excellent people skills,
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Direct sales experience 5 + years, an established track record for managing complex sales pursuits with multiple stake holders.
- Highly proficient in MS Office
- Cost monitoring
- Invoice verification
- Purchase request management
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business or equivalent background experience with 5+ years related post-secondary experience, or
- A Technical Diploma in Engineering, Computer Science, Business or equivalent background experience with 7+ years related post-secondary experience Education/experience with execution of SCADA projects
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it’s like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric every employee has the power to take control over his or her career and to draw motivation from our shared talent mindset. Our comprehensive Total Employee Experience offer enables employees to manage their professional development and prepare for the next step in their career. This offer includes: a competitive health and wellness package, retirement plans, World Employee Share Ownership Plan, mentoring, internal and international mobility, technical, functional, individual and managerial development, and much more. Join Schneider Electric. Make the most of your energy.
About Schneider Electric
As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions to make energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green across multiple market segments. The Group has leadership positions in energy and infrastructure, industrial processes, building automation, and data centres/networks, as well as a broad presence in residential applications. With 22.4 billion euros sales in 2011, the company's 130,000+ employees are committed to help individuals and organizations “Make the most of their energy.”
Submit Your Resume Online
Send this job to a friend
|We value diversity of culture, professions and experience and are an equal opportunity employer.|
|Redisplay Results Search Again|