Complete Details for Customer Service Account Manager
|Job Title||Customer Service Account Manager|
|Job Description||Join a growing global IT services company that is the leading service provider of business-to-business real-time information services across multiple vertical markets including trading, agriculture, environment, energy, and other market-data sensitive industries. Telvent DTN is part of Schneider Electric.
Trading Markets Customer Service Representative
DTN/The Progressive Farmer, part of Schneider Electric, is the largest Agriculture media company with resources and abilities never seen before. We deliver the industry’s leading producers through highly-targeted print, digital, video and mobile vehicles, as well as live events. Our commitment to the industry, dedication to delivering Ag’s pre-eminent business publication, and ongoing goal to grow our digital information services to meet the changing needs of today’s producers and Agribusinesses, have provided us with a unique and positive position (www.dtnprogressivefarmer.com).
DTN/The Progressive Farmer currently has an outstanding opportunity for a passionate and customer orientated individual to assume the role of Trading Markets Customer Service Representative in our Omaha, NE location. This individual will provide day-to-day support for DTN customers.
*We are also seeking an additional representative who is willing to work overnight hours.*
* Provide day-to-day (and on-call) support for daily operation including application, server, add-ons and back-office functions. This includes troubleshooting and incident resolution, configuration, capacity planning and performance tuning, and ensures procedures are defined and documented.
* Provide both technical and application support for the software and Quote Server, including integration into customer networks.
* Perform technical troubleshooting on accounts by answering phone calls, emails, and other types of communications from internal and external customers.
* Provide outstanding customer service through probing to understand the issue, defining the problem, and following through to resolution.
* Manage the relationship between DTN and its customers, ensuring questions, issues and software problems are identified, reported, tested and resolved and followed up to the customers’ complete satisfaction.
* Develop deep customer relationships through proactive activities such as frequent account reviews with customer contacts, system reviews, scheduled conference calls, and on-site visits.
* Work interactively with other departments within Telvent DTN to assist with administrative and management reporting needs, product management definitions, development activities, operations, and sales.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related field is preferred
* Minimum 2-3 years experience in customer service required
* Background in the Commodity and/or Equity markets is preferred
* Strong technical Skills
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Ability to multi-task
* Strong organizational and time management skills
* Occasional extended hours will be required
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it’s like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric every employee has the power to take control over his or her career and to draw motivation from our shared talent mindset. Our comprehensive Total Employee Experience offer enables employees to manage their professional development and prepare for the next step in their career. This offer includes: a competitive health and wellness package, retirement plans, World Employee Share Ownership Plan, mentoring, internal and international mobility, technical, functional, individual and managerial development, and much more. Join Schneider Electric. Make the most of your energy.
About Schneider Electric
As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions to make energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green across multiple market segments. The Group has leadership positions in energy and infrastructure, industrial processes, building automation, and data centres/networks, as well as a broad presence in residential applications. With 22.4 billion euros sales in 2011, the company's 130,000+ employees are committed to help individuals and organizations “Make the most of their energy.”
Submit Your Resume Online
Send this job to a friend
|We value diversity of culture, professions and experience and are an equal opportunity employer.|
|Redisplay Results Search Again|