Complete Details for Project Leader - F28501
|Job Title||Project Leader - F28501|
Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
Schneider Electric Smart Infrastructure currently has an outstanding opportunity for an experienced and motivated Project Leader to join our Oil & Gas North America team in our Calgary location. This position is assigned to fully qualified professionals and is used to describe those whose work is exclusively focused on the technical definition and leadership of a project.
- Working directly with our Customer’s Engineering and Operations staff to determine the requirements of a system
- Guiding other members of the department in the implementation of technical aspects of the project, once the scope of a project is defined
- Responsible for the technical aspects for the project
- Completing varied assignments requiring general familiarity with a broad field of technology and knowledge of reciprocal effects of the work upon other fields
- Solving problems using a combination of standard procedures and new approaches when required
- Leadership responsibilities include providing technical guidance to other members of the department
- Training for a person at this level is usually provided on an as needed basis, the individual participates in assessing his/her own abilities and planning for required training, training may be focused on technical or business skills
- Scheduling and are generally responsible for their own time commitments
- Travel requirement (10% - 15%) to customer site in United States with valid Canadian passport
- Requirements analysis
- Prepare functional specifications
- Define and execute FAT and SAT tests of the project
- Integrate equipment and systems in solutions and projects
- Proficient in C, C++, C#, SQL
- Proficient in communications including TCP/IP, Serial.
- Proficient in database structures, queries and reporting.
- Minimum 6 years of experience.
- Experience in Oil & Gas industry (control systems i.e. SCADA and/or hydrocarbon management, contracts, nominations allocation, metering etc.) will be considered an asset.
- Adaptability and flexibility to change
- Strong written and oral fluency in English
- Independence, able to work under minimal supervision and multi-tasking skills
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Results oriented
- Customer oriented
- Strong analytical ability
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Able to manage multiple priorities
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
A professional Engineer registered provincially
Submit Your Resume Online
Send this job to a friend
|We value diversity of culture, professions and experience and are an equal opportunity employer.|
|Redisplay Results Search Again|