Complete Details for Java Web Developer
|Job Title||Java Web Developer|
Job Title: Java Web Developer
Join Schneider Electric and power your career! Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer
Schneider Electric, currently has an outstanding opportunity for a passionate individual to assume the role of Software Engineer our Omaha, NE location. Telvent is looking for a highly skilled Java Developer to join our Energy Development team. This individual will be able to design and develop new products and enhance existing products using a variety of web technologies.
- Participating in understanding the requirements and collaborating in the design
- Design documentation, prototype, code and test components
- Partner with the QA team through the testing plans and execution
- Support operational department and production systems as needed
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by Development Manager
- BA/BS in MIS, Computer Science or related field (equivalent combination of education and experience will also be considered).
- 3-5 years of experience developing Java web applications
- Experience using web services to communicate with applications
- Experience with Database design
- Experience with jQuery and jQueryUI
- Desired experience using ORM tools such as Hibernate
- Desired experience working with web application frameworks such as Struts and Spring
- Desired experience with MVC web application development
- Desired experience with deployments and application management in a Unix environment
- Skilled in analyzing product requirements and designing solutions accordingly
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it’s like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric every employee has the power to take control over his or her career and to draw motivation from our shared talent mindset. Our comprehensive Total Employee Experience offer enables employees to manage their professional development and prepare for the next step in their career. This offer includes: a competitive health and wellness package, retirement plans, World Employee Share Ownership Plan, mentoring, internal and international mobility, technical, functional, individual and managerial development, and much more. Join Schneider Electric. Make the most of your energy.
About Schneider Electric
As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in Utilities & Infrastructure, Industries & Machines Manufacturers, Non-residential Building, Data Centres & Networks and in Residential. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group's 140,000 plus employees achieved sales of 30.8 US dollars (24 billion euros) in 2012, through an active commitment to help individuals and organizations make the most of their energy.
Submit Your Resume Online
Send this job to a friend
|We value diversity of culture, professions and experience and are an equal opportunity employer.|
|Redisplay Results Search Again|