Complete Details for Product Manager - G29302
|Job Title||Product Manager - G29302|
Schneider Electric currently has an outstanding opportunity for a passionate individual to assume the role of Product Manager in our Omaha, NE or Houston, TX locations. As Product Manager, you will guide a team that is responsible for Schneider Electric’s Wholesale Fuel Suite, DTN Fuel Buyer and DTN Fuel Admin. Your responsibilities extend from increasing the profitability of existing products to developing new products for the business. You will extend products from existing ideas, and help to develop new ideas based on your industry experience and your contact with customers and prospects. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time in the market to understand their problems, and find innovative solutions to expand our offerings.
You must be able to communicate with all areas of the company. You will work with a development manager counterpart to define product release requirements. You will work with marketing communications to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer. You will also serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering, including working with the sales team and key customers.
- Managing the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Specifying personas and market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going communications with customers and non-customers.
- Developing product business plans by performing an objective analysis of a potential market opportunity to provide a basis for investment, quantifying risks, and developing a financial model.
- Developing and implementing a go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product.
- Computer Science/Engineering degree or equivalent work experience required.
- 5+ years of experience working with or in wholesale fuels purchasing and/or logistics required.
- Strong communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills required.
- Product management function experience is highly preferred.
- Solid understanding of the Systems Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) is highly preferred.
- Prior work experience in a consulting, PMO or Technology organization is a plus.
- This position requires travel to customer and non-customer sites in North America (25-50%).
Submit Your Resume Online
Send this job to a friend
|We value diversity of culture, professions and experience and are an equal opportunity employer.|
|Redisplay Results Search Again|